How do I get started?
You can also send us your logos and information you want to appear on your card.
- Watch the background. An uncluttered background will eliminate any distractions behind you. If the background is out of focus, that’s even better.
- SMILE! Looking happy and confident makes your supporters feel more connected to you and your ministry.
- Resolution is important. Photos should be a minimum of 2,000 x 1,400 pixels. However, most modern cameras will produce a photograph with sufficient resolution for use on prayer cards.
- Extra space is good. Leave a bit of extra space for our graphic designers to add type, logos or other info. We can crop out any unnecessary space.
- Adjustments can be made. We can adjust the color balance and brightness of your photograph if needed.
- Lighting makes the photo! Keep the lighting even and consistent. Standing partially in the shade and partially in the sun will yield poor results. Full shade is best. Avoid wearing hats that can cast shadows under your eyes.
What if we don't know what we want our cards to look like?
Can we view the cards before they are printed?
We will make whatever updates you have until you are ready to print.
There is never any extra charge for one of our professional graphic designers to create a one of a kind card for you!
Is shipping really only $7.99?
Yes! Within the continental US, standard shipping is $7.99
Do you have other sizes or quantities available?
Because MissionaryCards.com is part of a full service, national printing company, we can help you with just about anything.
Are quantity discounts available for large missions organizations?
Do you have maps or flags of different countries that we can use?
Is "Rush Service" available, if we are really pressed for time?
We are here to help you, even with difficult deadlines.
Can you ship overseas?
However, we do not recommend it.
Shipping overseas is much more costly. Please call us for a quote on shipping to foreign countries.